About This Course
ISACA CISM video course is designed for those individuals who want to excel in ISACA CISM in order to become certified information security managers. The course enlightens scholars about the roles as well as responsibilities of information security managers. The video course provides students with the knowledge and technical expertise needed in the implementation of various tasks involved in information security management. It includes four domains which embody information that is equally essential to scholars who want to perform excellently in ISACA CISA certification exam.
There are several lectures covered in the video course comprising information concerning security incident management, risk management as well as compliance, information security program and information security governance.
The video course of ISACA CISM is offered at an affordable price. Scholars who complete the course successfully earn ISACA CISM certification. This certification proves that a scholar has the ability to solve all problems related to information security management. The scholars begin by learning how to establish and maintain the support processes and the framework of information security governance in order to ensure security strategies that are aligned to the goals as well as the objectives of an organization. Then, the students are taught how to manage information risk to a level on which it can be acceptable within the organization and where it meets the objectives and goals of the organization. Additionally, scholars learn how to develop and manage information security program. Moreover, candidates will learn how to plan, execute, control or manage the ability to discover, investigate, respond to as well as recover from incidents of information security in order to ensure the minimization of the business impact.
After completing ISACA CISM video course, learners will be able clear the exam of ISACA CISM comfortably and excel. They will also become ISACA CISM certified. This certification will enable the professionals to secure good jobs related to information security management.
Knowledge and Skills Students Develop:
- Information security governance
- Information classification
- Asset validation
- Risk prioritization
- Compliance reporting
- Risk treatment strategies
- Deployment of security resources
- Security implementation
- Process integration
- Security incident management
Requirements for this Course:
- Individuals interested in learning this course should have an experience of not less than two years dealing with information security.
- Candidates who want to enroll this course in order to take ISACA CISM certification exam should have an experience of not less than five years working with information security.
- Individuals interested in enrolling this course should have not less three years of work experience in the information security management.
- The work experience of an individual must be achieved within a period of ten years prior to the date of applying ISACA CISM certification or within a span of five years prior to the original date of passing ISACA CISM exam.
Examination Paper Design:
- The exam covers a duration of four hours.
- The number of questions comprised in the exam is 200.
- Multiple-select questions
- The exam fee is 575 dollars for members and 760 dollars for non-members.
- The passing score is 450 out of 800 marks.
Audience to Target:
- Individuals working in the IT field who want to become successful managers of information security.
- The candidates who want to pass in ISACA CISM certification exam in order to become certified information security managers.
- Scholars in institutions of higher learning who are taking courses related to information security management.
- Any individual who wants to gain knowledge as well as technical expertise regarding information security management.
ISACA CISM video course provides scholars with critical information and concepts necessary for passing the related certification exam. The course enables an individual to earn ISACA CISM certification which is among the highest paid and valued certifications in the world. ISACA CISM certification course produces managers who are truly successful in the world of information security management.
- Chief information officer
- IT Security Architect
- Manager of Information security
- IT security and compliance manager
- Analyst of Information security
- IT infrastructure manager
- IT security director
- Information security officer
Individuals who are ISACA CISM certified have the ability to yield a salary ranging between 89 ,185 and $91,110 per year.