About This Course
ISACA-CISA video course enables an individual to earn ISACA-CISA certification which is among the top-ranked professional certifications in the field of information technology. For an individual to earn ISACA-CISA certification he or she must complete the course successfully and pass ISACA-CISA exam. The video course is aimed to equip scholars with skills essential in auditing the information systems. The course further enlightens the scholars on the effective security and control measures of the information systems audit.
The individuals who have successfully completed SACA-CISA course have the profound knowledge required in the assessment of vulnerabilities, application of controls, auditing, and reporting compliance of the information systems in a firm. Additionally, the course briefs professionals on several managerial skills as well as media disposal process which are very essential in the information systems administration. Learning this course will also enable the scholars to have the ability to assess business continuity and initiate a disaster recovery plan wherever it’s necessary.
ISACA-CISA video course is offered at a price which is affordable to everybody. Individuals interested in taking this course will become ISACA-CISA certified after they sit and pass the relevant exam. The certification will affirm an individual’s experience as well as knowledge regarding information systems auditing. It will actually prove that an individual has acquired and maintained the level of knowledge and skills required to address the dynamic challenges faced by new enterprises.
The video course is intended to enable the scholars to understand the IT governance, structured query language, VPNs, Cobit model, IT service delivery, cryptography, and control self-assessment among other technical lessons. The course also comprises practical quizzes which provide the students with the knowledge needed to pass ISACA-CISA certification exam at the first attempt. The skills and knowledge the individuals will have gained upon the completion of this course will enable them to work diligently and deliver according to the expectations of their employers.
Knowledge and Skills Students Develop:
- Data encryption
- Outsourcing and globalization
- Audit process
- Identification and authentication
- Cobit model techniques
- IS auditor technical overview
- Audit control evaluation
- Media disposal process
- Governance and security policies
- Agile development
Requirements for this course:
- Scholars of this course should ensure they’ve studies CISA handbook thoroughly.
- The people interested in taking this course should have an experience of at least 12 months serving as information systems administrators.
- It is recommended for scholars to attempt the practice quizzes provided as they will make them conversant with the questions which are likely to be tested in the real exam.
Examination Paper Design:
- Multiple-select questions.
- The exam covers a duration of 4 hours.
- The exam contains 200 questions.
- The passing score is 450 out of 800 marks.
- The standard price of the exam is 5 for members and 0 for non-members.
Scholars need to dedicate a lot of time studying this course as it contains a lot of information which is equally important for the purpose of clearing ISACA-CISA exam. Students can use modules, series tutorials, practices papers and other study resources which cover the information similar to that contained in the certification exam. Along with that the completion of CISA video course will provide them with thorough knowledge of the topic and candidates will be prepared adequately for ISACA-CISA exam.
Audience to Target:
- University lecturers who want to enrich their techniques of teaching
- Students waiting to sit for ISACA-CISA exam
- Auditors who want to enrich their knowledge and skills regarding information systems auditing in order to earn a competitive advantage in the job market
- IT experts who want to advance their knowledge regarding information systems auditing.
- The professionals who are working in an auditing environment
This is the excellent course for those individuals who are ambitious to become successful certified information systems auditors. ISACA-CISA video course truly offers the information needed to tackle ISACA-CISA certification exam. Passing the exam is a clear indication that an individual has what it needs to become a certified information systems auditor.
- Quality assurance manager
- IT Audit Manager
- Information security analyst
- Cybersecurity expert
- Public accounting auditor
- Network security engineer
- PCI security specialist
- Internal auditor
- IT risk & assurance manager
The holders of ISACA-CISA certification have the ability to yield an annual income of around 108,000.